The firm of CDS Law & Tax is based in Cork City Centre and comprises a range of professionals with a diverse set of complementary skill sets. The team has been carefully crafted in order to ensure that we offer the greatest depth of advisory services and skills to all our clients across a range of specialised areas. As a leading commercial law firm, we consistently provide a turnkey service across a range of professional functions, including all aspects of Law, Taxation & Finance.
CDS takes pride in ensuring that each of our clients engages directly with the relevant Practitioner/Advisor and our firm commitment is to ensure that our clients’ expectations are always exceeded. We are fully invested with our clients and we take great pride in always helping to deliver an outcome that is aligned with our clients’ best interests.
- Must have at least 3+ years’ post qualification experience in residential/commercial property transactions and general practice;
- A good technical knowledge and be commercially minded;
- Excellent business acumen including an ability to communicate legal advice in a concise, effective and understandable manner;
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent IT skills and case management system experience;
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Dealing with all aspects of the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and lease extensions with regards to both residential and commercial transactions.
- Post completion work with regard to both registered and unregistered property;
- Managing the firm’s undertakings register;
- Assisting in the registration of unregistered land in the Registry of Deeds and dealing with the Property Registration Authority in respect of a variety of issues affecting registered land;
- Managing file closures and archiving processes with respect to property files.
- Competitive salary which is negotiable and commensurate with experience;
- Friendly working environment;
- Opportunity to progress swiftly;
- Great offices with superb facilities;
- City centre location.
If you are interested in joining in our CDS Law & Tax team and wish to be considered for the position, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com